Halloween Witch Cake Pops Recipe!
Who is excited for Halloween? I know that I am! If you’re like me and want to get a head start on this fun holiday, then check out this Halloween Witch Cake Pops recipe. Ingredients:
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 3/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Whipped cream cheese frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 4 cups green candy melts
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 cups black candy melts
- 72 paper lollipop sticks
- Block of plastic foam
- 36 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 72 Bugles® original flavor snacks
- 1 roll Betty Crocker™ Fruit by the Foot™ strawberry chewy fruit snack (from 4.5-oz box), cut into 72 (2×1/4-inch) pieces
- 72 pieces yellow Fruity Cheerios™ cereal (1/3 cup)
- Bite-size red licorice candy strips (from 4-oz bag)
For additional detail on how to make these cake pops, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!