Castor Oil – 16 oz bottle with Premium Pump – Many Benefits Pale Pressed by Essential Oil Labs is now available at Amazon.com for just $12.99(REG $34.99) (As of 12 February 2019, 12:32 PST – Details) with $22.00 (63%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- ULTIMATE SKIN CARE IN A BOTTLE. Many Benefits including moisturizing very dry skin. Antibacterial properties helps treat and reduce acne, skin tags, skin warts and help fade blemishes and stretch marks. Naturally rich in many vitamins and minerals. Helps reduce the pain and swelling associated with sunburn and treat minor cuts and skin abrasions while helping skin heal faster.
- WORKS WONDERS FOR PAIN It can be applied topically as a massage oil or you can use a castor oil pack that will allow the oil to absorb into the skin.
- LONG LUSH EYELASHES NATURALLY Also works great for eyebrows too! Makes your hair look thick, and shiny while protecting your scalp and keeping your hair healthy and hydrated. Helps eliminate dandruff and itchiness.
- ALL CASTOR OIL IS NOT EQUAL! We Challenge you to Find a Higher Quality oil. Our Formula is Ethically Sourced in India with no Fillers, Chemicals or Pesticides. Only One Ingredient: 100% Pure and Natural Hexane Free Therapeutic Grade Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis). Proudly Bottled and Distributed in the United States in November 2018.
- Backed by our No Questions Asked Satisfaction Guarantee. Every Household Needs at Least one Bottle of this Versatile carrier and base oil. Our Customers Love to Make their own Homemade eyelash growth serum, natural mascara, dandruff remedy, hair frizz serum, face cleanser, pain balm, digestion ginger cleanse and fungal infection remedy. We also have many simple mixes you will love! (All Recipes and Instructions are Included in our Digital Guide).
Why use Essential Oil Labs Castor Oil? Our oil is pale pressed from castor seeds gathered from the Indian castor oil plant. Unlike cold pressed oils, pale pressed castor oil is free of suspended particles and is colorless by nature. It’s from the initial pressing of the seed and is low in acidity. The oil is rich in fatty acids, a triglyceride made up of 90 percent fatty acid chains (ricinoleates). The fatty acids in castor oil give it beneficial and powerful healing properties. Ricinoleic acid has been shown to be effective in preventing the growth of numerous species of viruses, bacteria, yeasts and molds.