Caramel Apple Bars Recipe!
In the mood for a tasty treat, but don’t know what to make? If so, then check out this Caramel Apple Bars recipe! Ingredients:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peeled tart apples (3 medium)
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 bag (14 ounces) caramels
For additional details on how to make this deal, click here!