Buttonsmith Custom Dog Collar – Fadeproof Permanently Bonded Printing, Military Grade Rustproof Buckle, Resistant to Odors & Mildew, Choice of 5 Sizes, Made in The USA is now available at Amazon.com for just $16.99 (REG $29.99) (As of 19 June 2019, 22:23 PST – Details) with $13.00 (43%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Size: Collar | Color: Camo
- PERSONALIZED WITH YOUR DOG’S INFORMATION: Add any text you want, including your dog’s name, your phone number, an address, or be creative. Our premium personalization permanently bonds the color and information onto the collar, so it won’t wear off, become ragged like embroidery, or get lost as tags sometimes do. Personalized information will be repeated along the length of the collar.
- STRONGER DURABLE WEBBING: We use a top quality polyester webbing made in the USA just for us rather than the nylon used by most of our competitors because polyester repels water, is rot and mildew resistant, doesn’t stretch like nylon when wet, and is 5x more abrasion-resistant than nylon.
- HIGHEST QUALITY BUCKLE: We use Duraflex acetal buckles rather than more common nylon or metal buckles. Acetal buckles have higherr tensile strength than nylon, resist moisture better, and perform better under freezing or arid conditions. We chose acetal over metal because metal corrodes in salt water, creating problems when dogs go swimming (as they often do here in the Pacific Northwest). Duraflex buckles are considered among the best buckles in the world & are used by the US military.
- DO NOT USE FOR TIE OUT: No collar configured like this should be used to tie a pet out to a fixed object.
- MADE IN THE USA: We design & produce the collars in our shop in downtown Carnation, Washington, using 100% US-made materials. Every piece of our collars from the webbing and thread to the buckles and D-rings are made by American workers.
Buttonsmith Custom Dog Collar – Fadeproof Permanently Bonded Printing, Military Grade Rustproof Buckle, Resistant to Odors & Mildew, Choice of 5 Sizes, Made in The USA
Your dog needs a new collar, especially one with their name and your phone number on it. Buttonsmith makes beautiful high quality collars that you can customize to add whatever information you want to the collar.
We use the highest quality parts available, make the collars to order and ship it to you the same day. Our collars are rust proof, fade proof and bleed proof. They are designed to be easy to read and washable.
Our shop dogs agree your dog needs one of our collars.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG’S NECK
Have your dog sit or lay down next to you. Using a soft measuring tape or ribbon, loosely measure around the dog’s neck where the collar would naturally sit. Slide two fingers between the neck and the measure tape, mark that measurement. Adding the two fingers should make the collar size about two inches larger than the dog’s neck to give a comfortable fit.
- XS = 8″-12″ long and 3/4″ wide
- S = 10″-14″ long and 3/4″ wide
- M-Narrow = 13″-21″ long and 3/4″ wide
- M-Wide = 13″-21″ long and 1″ wide
- L = 16″-26″ long and 1″ wide
- XL = 17″-30″ long and 1″ wide
MADE IN THE USA, HIGH QUALITY CUSTOM DOG COLLARS
MILITARY GRADE BUCKLE
We use Duraflex acetal buckles rather than more common nylon or metal buckles, because they are stronger, will not rust and perform better under freezing or arid conditions.
We use a top quality polyester webbing made in the USA just for us. Polyester repels water, is mold and mildew resistant, doesn’t stretch like nylon when wet, and is 5x more abrasion-resistant than nylon.
EASY TO READ PRINTING
Your dog’s information is designed to be easy to read at a distance and is permanently bonded the collar, making fade proof, bleed proof and washable. If the collar gets dirty just throw it in your washing machine.
ADD A MATCHING LEASH
Add a matching leash of the same design. Our leashes are made using the same webbing materials with extra heavy duty quick clasps for easy use.
The clasp may be to heavy for small dogs.