Boyz II Men & 98 Degrees on September 12 at 7:30 p.m.
09/12/19 at 7:30 p.m (As of 21 May 2019, 13:44 PST – Details)
Singers of the popular ’90s R&B and pop groups Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees perform hits such as “End of the Road” and “The Hardest Thing”
- Boyz II Men: Famed R&B trio behind “Motown Philly,” “It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” and “End of the Road” delivers original hits and Motown classics with smooth harmonies and gleeful panache.
- 98 Degrees: Heirs to the NKOTB throne, the brotherly duo Nick and Drew Lachey, along with Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons, weren’t a prepackaged product of producers—they were simply fine vocalists with a penchant for four-part harmonies. Now back in full force, the group will unleash mega hits such as “Because of You,” “I Do,” and “The Hardest Thing,” plus new tracks off 2013’s 2.0.
If guests can’t find fun at the Washington State Fair, they must not be looking for it. Every year, the fair keeps its grounds packed with a wide variety of entertainment for the whole family, ranging from livestock shows and animal stunts to carnival games and hair-raising rides. Local food vendors spread throughout the map replenish energy reserves with everything from burgers to Mexican cuisine.
- Plentiful Attractions: Fireworks on Friday nights. Newborn pigs at Piglet Palace. Giant pumpkins, corn, squash and more at the Planting Patch. These are only a few of the attractions families will see when they walk around the fair’s grounds.
- Rides: The Rainer Rush rollercoaster takes thrill-seekers on an exhilarating ride that ascends to 60 feet on a track with sudden curves and an inclined loop. For a tamer ride, visitors can hop onto the Classic Coaster, a wooden relic that debuted in 1935.
- Music and Entertainment: The fair’s stages keep busy with live music from local artists and rib-tickling sets by standup comedians.