Boiron Calendula Burn, 1 Ounce, Topical Burn Relief Ointment $1.44 (REG $3.23)
Boiron Calendula Burn, 1 Ounce, Topical Burn Relief Ointment is now available at Amazon.com for just $1.44 (REG $3.23) (As of 25 January 2020, 14:21 PST – Details) with $1.79 (55%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Naturally heal minor burns with Calendula Burn. It helps promote the healing of minor burns and helps to temporarily protect the skin. The soothing texture of Calendula Burn makes it ideal to protect and heal minor burns. It is lidocaine free and benzocaine free. Calendula Burn is available in a 1 oz tube. Boiron Calendula is also available as a gel, lotion or ointment.
At Boiron, we believe there’s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing homeopathic medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the Garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Cream, Calendula temporarily protects and helps promote healing of minor burns.
- The heavier formula adheres to the skin longer to maintain contact between the affected area and the healing agent for optimal healing. Available in a 1 oz tube, Boiron Calendula Burn’s soothing ointment is free of lidocaine and benzocaine.
- Calendula Burn works naturally with your body, and there’s no risk of overdose, no contraindications, no known drug interactions, and a very low risk of side effects when used as directed.
- Try Calendula Burn on minor first degree burns.
- At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a $852 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron’s staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals—many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.