Blue Dog Bakery Natural Dog Treats, Grain Free, USA Premium Beef Sticks is now available at Amazon.com for just $4.99 (REG $10.99) (As of 11 June 2019, 21:21 PST – Details) with $6.00 (55%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
- Contains – 1 bag of Beef Sticks Dog Treats. SAVORY, SNACKABLE GREAT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Straight from the ranch, each stick is packed with big taste and plenty of protein, so you can feel good about rewarding your pooch. Made with USA Premium Beef.
- ALL NATURAL, NON GMO TREATS FOR SMALL and LARGE DOGS: Our mission is to pack our treats with wholesome, naturally sourced, and healthy ingredients. That means you’ll never find any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in any of our treats.
- MADE IN THE USA FROM START TO FINISH: All of our ingredients are premium, healthy ingredients grown on American farms. Although our treats are made for dogs, we source only human-grade ingredients for all of our treats.
- LOW FAT TREATS THAT CLEAN and FRESHENS BREATH: Our crunchy treats help support healthy teeth and gums. Our crunchy treats are low fat and baked with an extra crunch to help clean teeth and freshen breath.
- 20 YEARS OF DELIVERING HEALTHY DOG TREAT ALTERNATIVE: In 1998, we started making fresh-baked, healthy treats. 10 years later, we were the first all natural, premium and low fat dog treat option to be nationally distributed wherever you buy groceries.
We Always Say Yes
We are dedicated to providing all-natural, healthy treats to dogs nationwide. As part of our simple mission, we are committed to supporting animal shelters and non-profit organizations across USA.
- **Please see ingredients label to verify all components of this product
In Pursuit Of Happy & Healthy Dogs
In 1998, our founder Margot saw a growing issue of dog obesity and lack of healthy rewards. With her baking expertise and simple vision of providing delicious and healthy treats for all dogs, she began baking natural low-fat dog treats out of her small houseboat in Seattle, WA. Quickly after, her dog biscuits became the talk of the town – and the rest is history! Since then, Blue Dog Bakery has become one of the leading all-natural dog treat brand sold across USA and Canada.
- 1998: Blue Dog Bakery & our mascot Ruffy was born.
- 2005: We expanded by adding our soft & chewy treats.
- 2013: Our Say Yes Program was established.
- 2015: We introduced premium meat snacks for our carnivores.
- 2018: Blue Dog Bakery turns 20 years old!
Made In The USA
Our treats are made right here in the USA with only the finest ingredients. We carefully inspect each batch of treats to ensure that your dog receives the very best reward.
Our healthy delicious treats are always made without animal by-product, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Just nutritious wholesome rewards for your furry companions.
Our commitment to community has been a part of our brand since our founding. When you purchase Blue Dog treats, you not only become a member of the Blue Dog community, but you also support our Say Yes program.
Made with 100% premium USA beef and simple, all natural ingredients, our Deli Sticks are free of all artificial flavors and colors, artificial preservatives, and animal by-products. Simply clean and healthy treats for your dogs that are packed with protein (4 grams per stick!) and made without corn, wheat, soy or fillers.
Our treats are the perfect addition to dog food that keeps your pup happy and healthy. Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery has baked up premium treats with 100% pure and natural ingredients. Treats made with the highest quality ingredients to ensure they are safe, wholesome and downright YUMMY! When we started baking our treats, the dog treat industry was dominated by big corporations and poor quality ingredients. We remember walking through the grocery aisle dismayed by the lack of healthy treat alternatives. We were determined to find a way to treat better, and the first step in that was obtaining premium ingredients. That simple thought—fresh-baked, healthy, and delicious treats—is what drove us to start Blue Dog Bakery in 1998. Ten years later, we were the first all-natural, premium, and low fat dog treat option to be nationally distributed wherever you buy groceries.
Although our treats are made for dogs, we source only human-grade ingredients for all of our treats. While we trust our office dogs’ tail wags as positive indicators of good taste, we also personally taste-test all of our products before they go to market. The treats we give our dogs are made strictly with ingredients that we would give the rest of our families.