Amazon is currently offering Biker Wallet with Anti Theft Chain and RFID Blocking for just $13.87 you are saving $25 (64% Off) on this purchase. . The shipping is free on order $25 or more on eligible items.
1. Click Here for offer page
How to order
2. Log in or register
3. Add the product to your cart
4. Enter your shipping details
5. Make the final payment
- [PERFECT FOR DRIVERS AND BIKERS] - Perfect Christmas Gift - If you ride a bike or drive a car, truck, this wallet with chain is perfect for you. It can be securely tied with chain to the comforts of your pocket. Two button snaps keep wallet closed at all times and valuables are safe inside.
- [MULTI FUNCTIONAL & LARGE SIZE] – Do you like to carry lot of cards or IDs? Well, this large wallet has 9 card slots, 2 ID windows, 2 zipper pockets, 2 inside pockets, 1 coin pocket & 2 dollar bills sections! You don’t have to worry about wallet space. Unlike other wallets with only limited spaces, you’ll have enough, when you use this handmade chain wallet! Dimensions – 9 cm wide (closed). 12.5 cm high, 20 cm wide (open).
- [RFID BLOCKING TECHNOLOGY] - No need to fear about credit card skimming as this features is a method to prevent someone from unlawfully obtaining your payment card information as it protect your identity and having your personal information stolen from you.
- [HIGH QUALITY LEATHER & CHAIN] – Hand Stitching by artisans to maintain its elegant quality. Biker wallet with chain are made of Pull-up leathers have been colored with aniline dyes that are impregnated with natural-based oils and/or waxes instead of being coated with paints and pigments. The oils and waxes tend to darken the original aniline dye coloration, but “pull up” the lighter. Comes with 21 INCH chain with end hooks. This wallet will last for years & leather will age better with time.
- [MONEY BACK GUARANTEE] - We Stand by our quality & your complete satisfaction. If not satisfied for any reason - 30 day full refund or free replacement. No questions asked.
Last update was on: July 2, 2020 11:17 am