Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Medicine, Diphenhydramine HCl Tablets $6.97 (REG $12.18)
Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Medicine, Diphenhydramine HCl Tablets, 48 ct is now available at Amazon.com for just $6.97 (REG $12.18)(As of 12 April 2020, 15:32 PST – Details) with $5.21 (43%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Size: 48 Count
- 48-count packs of Benadryl Ultratabs each containing 25 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl for allergy relief that works when you need it most.
- Active ingredient, diphenhydramine HCl, provides relief for both allergy symptoms and cold symptoms like sneezing and runny nose.
- Works when you need it most with an allergy medicine in small, convenient antihistamine tablets that put your allergies to rest.
- Provides allergy medicine for sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose or throat; and itchy, watery eyes and cold symptoms like sneezing and runny nose.
- 48 of tablets for multi-symptom allergy relief intended to be used by those ages six and up.
How long have symptoms lasted?
Cold usually last 3 to 14 days. Allergies can hang around for months if you don’t reduce your exposure to what’s triggering them
How are your eyes?
Colds rarely bother your eyes, but allergies love making your eyes watery and itchy.
Are you having aches & pains?
If you’re experiencing aches and pains, you probably have a cold. Colds usually travel with general aches and pains; allergies do not.
Do you have a fever?
If you have a fever, you have a cold. Allergies do not cause a fever.