Balance Living Mini Telescope (30X) + Tripod (9.5″), Aluminum Main Body is now available at Amazon.com for just $12.99 (REG $69.95) (As of 21 July 2019, 19:07 PST – Details) with $56.96 (81%) Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Need more for your kids?? Sign up to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial for free and get access to more than 16,000 kid-friendly books, videos and apps.
About the product:
- Optical instrument to help budding scientists or hobbyists observe the moon and planets of the solar system. Stargazing Starter Kit.
- Comes with a 24.5 cm tripod (9.5″). Solid aluminum built, 3-way hinged rectangular tubes does not shake or vibrate for enjoyable experience.
- Aluminum construction for the main body (optical tube) and tripod. Easy to assemble with adult help, comes with clear instructions.
- Glass lens with comfortable aperture: 30 mm w/ focal length 300 mm and 30X magnification! See planets and moon 30x closer!
- 100% Balance Living Satisfaction Guarantee.
Balance Living Mini Telescope starter kit is ideal for parents to test waters as they introduce and solidify their children’s love for astronomy. It’s not always easy to justify prices in the hundreds with few guarantee kids will take to it or the looming possibility their interest might fizzle.
Balance Living Mini Telescope 30X is the good quality telescope to satisfy budding scientists and inquiring minds with clear focus well above the lightweight plastic, gimmicky toys out there.
Great optics and solid mount
Most toys come with poorly constructed plastic optics, Balance Living boasts a glass-coated optical for a crisp image rendition, a full step above the rest. The main body is a tube made of a robust aluminum material, with an eye piece (tapered holder) at the lower end of the focus tube and a lens boasting a decent aperture (30 mm w/ focal length 300 mm) at the front.
This telescope comes with a solid aluminum built 24.5 cm tripod (9.5″) which legs are 3-way hinged rectangular tubes that stay solidly in place. A great basis for an enjoyable, frustration-free stargazing experience.
Easy to assemble and provide hours of fun
Once assembled with the help of an adult and the clear instructions enclosed in the package, there’s a few rules your budding scientists should know so as to benefit from a long lasting use of their mini telescope: “handle every piece with care, that’s the scientist way!”
Balance Living Mini Telescope is highly recommended as a family activity to observe countless star clusters, double stars, nebulae and more from home or during a camping or hiking trip.
What’s more, it comes in a gift-ready package; an excellent way to spark a child’s interest in astronomy.