Surprise your little one!
- Head over to Amazon for this adorable deal! Get a Baby Einstein Octopus Orchestra for just $10.69! Normally $21.99! That’s a whopping 50% off the retail price! Teach your child to appreciate music from an early age. Choose from 2 different modes for both discovery and play time with a “make music” setting. It comes fully equipped with lights, sounds, and of course music to captivate your baby’s wonder and curiosity. Watch as they press the large buttons to learn about music while practicing hand-eye coordination and other fine motor skills. This would be perfect for your baby and would even make a great gift for anyone who has a little one! Hurry and grab this great low price before it goes back up! Get Free Shipping on orders over $25.00 or more or sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, Amazon Family or Amazon Student and get free 2-Day shipping!
- Music appreciation is music to mom’s ears
- 2 modes to discover and make music
- Lights and music captivate your baby
- Large buttons are made for little hands
Still on the fence about this toy?
- This Baby Einstein Octopus Orchestra has an impressive 4.5-Star average review rating with over 75% of reviews being 5-Star Reviews. Check out a few of these top-rated reviews to help you make a decision on this toy.
- 5-Star Review: “This was one of the first items I wanted for my son. The large buttons are easy to push and we love all the songs. My son still loves it and he’s almost 3. Our 7-month-old is also discovering the joy of the musical turtle. We may have to buy a second one, just so they can each have one to play with. It’s good to share, but it’s also nice to be able to play independently and this toy is a top choice for both kids. I’m very pleased at how sturdy this toy is; we have hardwood, tile, and stairs, and it has survived numerous tumbles, drops, and slides, and still works like the day we got it. It’s also one of the least annoying noise making toys we own…other toys are too loud and some are super obnoxious, but this one is darn near perfect!”
- 4-Star Review: “This has lasted through multiple kids and they have all been drawn to it because of the lights and music. I like that it has 2 modes – conducting (for toddlers) and simple songs (for babies). I do wish the full songs would finish playing when the buttons are hit; babies tend to hit the lit up buttons over and over and the song changes every time. It is great that the lights correspond to the beat of the songs.”
- 5-Star Review: “This is my second one of these. The first finally crapped out after going through 3 kids using it and throwing it around, and 4 moves. As babies, they were all absolutely delighted with it, so much so that I bought another one for my 4th baby who is on the way. Very durable. Batteries last a long time. Has 2 different modes for instruments and songs, and a volume control. Helps to keep baby entertained while you need to do other things. I used to give it to them for playtime in their crib or play yard. Songs are not unpleasant to listen to, unlike some other baby toys. Recommended.”