AvoDerm Naturals Sardine and Shrimp Canned Cat Food $20.64 (REG $47.29)
AvoDerm Naturals Sardine and Shrimp Canned Cat Food is now available at Amazon.com for just $20.64 (REG $47.29) (As of 07 May 2019, 19:10 PST – Details) with $26.65 (56%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Flavor Name: Sardine, Shrimp & Crab Entrée in Gravy | Size: 3 oz cans/case of 24
- Sardine, Shrimp & Crab Entree In Gravy Canned Wet Cat Food. Grain Free For Healthy Digestion & Balanced Nutrition.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Made With Omega Rich California Avocados And Avocado Oil
- All Natural: Contains Only Premium All Natural Ingredients, No By-Products Meals, No Artificial Flavors, Colors Or Preservatives. Corn Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free.
- Complete Health: Premium Proteins Are The First Ingredients In All Our Recipes. All Formulas Provide Healthy Balanced Nutrition. High Quality Ingredients Ensure You Are Providing The Optimum Nutrition Your Pet Needs.
- Healthy Immune System: Avoderm Natural Pet Foods Have Vitamins, Minerals, And Antioxidant Nutrients To Help Protect Your Pet’S Immune Function.
- Pack of twenty four, 3-ounce cans (total of 72 ounce)
- Grain free; all-natural; all life stages cat food
- Omega Fatty Acids for healthy skin and fur
- Great taste cats love; steam cooked in gravy; low magnesium
- Product of CA, USA
AvoDerm Sardine, Shrimp & Crab Meat Entrée in Gravy is grain free and made with high quality proteins providing healthy balanced nutrition for your cat. High quality ingredients ensure that you are providing the optimum nutrition your pet needs.
AvoDerm was created for the complete health of your cat. Carefully formulated for the everyday health needs for today’s cats, AvoDerm starts with premium protein sources in delicious combinations to satisfy even the finicky cat.
AvoDerm has vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your cat’s immune function.
AvoDerm is formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with a balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio. The right nutrients in the right proportions are indispensable to keeping your cat’s skin healthy. Sometimes shortages or excesses of specific nutrients can lead to thin, rough coats. Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out for the protection your pet needs.
Feed AvoDerm regularly to sustain the highest level of nutrition for your cat from the inside out.