Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment To-Go Pack $3.56 (REG $8.17)
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment To-Go Pack – Advanced Therapy for Chapped Cheeks and Diaper Rash – Two .35 oz Tubes is now available at Amazon.com for just $3.56 (REG $8.17) (As of 31 May 2019, 18:15 PST – Details) with $4.61 (56%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- Pediatrician recommended.
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin.
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect .the skin to enhance healing.
- Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours.
- Packaging may vary.
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment To-Go Pack – Advanced Therapy for Chapped Cheeks and Diaper Rash – Two .35 oz Tubes
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is a unique skin care ointment that protects dry, irritated skin to help enhance the natural healing process. It provides soothing relief for a variety of skin problems from chapped cheeks to diaper rash to the dry skin associated with eczema. Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists, it is free of fragrances and preservatives so it will not irritate babies’ delicate skin. Now it’s available in a convenient on-the-go size for your purse or diaper bag.
Discover One Solution For Many Skincare Needs
Your baby’s first tooth is another treasured milestone. But along with all of the excitement comes lots of drooling, which causes the sensitive areas around your baby’s mouth, chin and cheeks to become chafed and chapped. Use Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment to help protect and prevent red, raw, irritated skin.
The single most important thing you can do to avoid diaper rash is to change diapers frequently (up to eight times daily). Applying Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment to the diaper area helps protect your baby’s skin from wetness, acidity, and painful chafing. But if your baby does get diaper rash, Aquaphor is clinically proven to relieve diaper rash in as little as six hours.
Dry Hands and Cuticles
Taking care of your baby can take a toll on your hands. Frequent exposure to water and irritating detergents may cause dry, chapped skin. With moisturizing glycerin, conditioning panthenol, and soothing bisabolol, Aquaphor helps protect your hands to enhance their healing. Try it as an overnight treatment for rough hands, cuticles, and even cracked heels.
Minor Cuts and Scrapes
Chasing after toddlers is hard work and can result in minor scrapes and cuts. Clean the wound, then apply Aquaphor. Aquaphor doesn’t contain the antibiotics found in some first aid ointments that may irritate the skin, but protects the skin to help enhance the natural healing process.
How Aquaphor Works
Aquaphor is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Unlike petroleum jelly, it creates a semi-occlusive barrier on skin, which creates an ideal healing environment that enables the flow of water and oxygen. It also absorbs and the recovering skin’s own natural wound exudates, keeping the wound moist to help promote healing.
- Petrolatum: Working as a skin protectant, petrolatum soothes irritations. It also protectively coats the skin and helps keep the skin’s own moisture from evaporating
- Panthenol: is a derivative of Vitamin B that, when applied externally, penetrates and conditions the skin. It helps to hydrate the skin while enhancing healing.
- Glycerin: draws and holds moisture to the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and soft. Its commonly used as an intensive moisturizing agent in lotions, creams, and cosmetics.
#1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels.*
- * Based on ProVoice Surveys 2015