Anti Dandruff Shampoo for Kids – Best Tear Free Natural Children’s Scalp Treatment with Lavender & Tea Tree + Jojoba – Sulfate Free for All Ages (8oz) is now available at Amazon.com for just $9.95 (REG $39.99) (As of 12 June 2019, 19:38 PST – Details) with $30.04 (75%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- The best all natural dandruff shampoo for kids available! Gentle treatment for children of all ages contains pure and safe ingredients to clean the hair of dandruff and flakes with a premium formula containing therapeutic grade Jojoba Oil along with Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils.
- Nurturing hypoallergenic formula developed especially for children with mild ingredients nourishes, cleans and protects dry and damaged hair while providing effective anti-dandruff properties to naturally promote scalp health and reduce dandruff and flaking.
- Best haircare product for growing boys and girls of all hair types, ranging from curly and frizzy to thin and fragile hair. Compatible with any conditioner and safe for daily use.
- Tear free shampoo provides an organic moisturizing treatment for childrens hair and scalp. Sulfate free and paraben free formula contains no artificial fragrances, colors or harsh ingredients generally found in most commercial medicated shampoo.
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility in the USA which exceeds all GMP standards. Natural, effective and formulated especially for kids, Honeydew Products Dandruff Shampoo for Kids is assured to exceed expectations in quality and effectiveness – 100% money-back guaranteed!
Anti Dandruff Shampoo for Kids – Best Tear Free Natural Children’s Scalp Treatment with Lavender & Tea Tree + Jojoba – Sulfate Free for All Ages (8oz)
Our anti-dandruff formula is specially formulated to gently cleanse your child’s hair and scalp while fighting dandruff. It soothes itching, flakes, irritation while infusing lightweight moisture into your little one’s lovely locks. Hair is left incredibly clean, nourished and easy to comb.
At Honeydew, our aim is to provide you and your family with effective personal care products that condition and revitalize you, from head to toe. We use natural oils and botanical extracts found in nature which we then scientifically nurture and develop to create powerful but gentle products for all ages, skin types, and hair types. Each of our formulas is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to enhance your skin, hair, and overall wellness.
Kid’s Dandruff Shampoo
8 oz / 236 ml
Honeydew Natural Dandruff Shampoo for Kids is an ultra-gentle anti-dandruff formula that soothes dandruff, itching, and flaking without causing irritation to a sensitive scalp. We added emollient oils to prevent dryness and make combing and detangling a breeze. Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial properties that fight dandruff and dry scalp, and as an added bonus helps keep lice at bay. Your child’s scalp will feel calm, and their hair will be soft, clean and manageable.
- An ultra gentle dandruff shampoo to reduce dandruff and scalp irritation
- Nourishing ingredients help relieve itching, flaking, redness, irritation
- Tea tree oil not only help with dandruff but help keep lice at bay
- Free of sulfates, parabens, and harmful artificial chemicals, dyes, and fragrances
Lavender is one of the most calming botanicals. It has been used since ancient times for both cosmetic and medicinal purposes. Not only will it help soothe your child’s dry, itchy, and irritated scalp, it also has relaxing aromatherapy properties that will them quickly unwind and get into bedtime mode, so both bath time and bedtime is a breeze.
Tea Tree Oil
If there is one ingredient that fights dandruff better than most, it is definitely Tea Tree Oil. This revitalizing botanical has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties that help soothe and prevent dandruff itching, flaking, redness, dryness, and oiliness. It also has lice deterring properties make it ideal for school-age children.
You don’t just want your child’s hair to be clean; you want it to be soft and shiny as well. That’s where Jojoba Oil comes in. While many moisturizers are heavy and weigh down kids’ fine hair, Jojoba Oil is lightweight but intensely hydrates hair strands, and helps promote healthy hair growth, so your child’s hair is silky and healthy-looking.
As the saying goes, “mother knows best”, and here at Honeydew, we think that Mother Nature really does know best. We believe that whatever a chemical can do, a botanical can do better. We research a plethora of essential oils and plant extracts to find the best one for each product. Essential oils are not only natural and effective, but they are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to nourish and soothe immediately and improve the condition of your skin and hair over time.
Sulfates are detergent-like surfactants that remove dirt, oil, and impurities from your skin and hair. They are what cause your shampoo, body wash, and even toothpaste to lather and bubble. As fun and efficient as they can make bathtime, they can also cause irritation to skin, eyes, and other sensitive parts. Despite it being a popular ingredient in personal care products, we have chosen to leave them out in favor of ingredients that nourish you rather than irritate you.
We want you to look and feel good, but not at the expense of innocent animals. Here at Honeydew, we don’t just care about being kind and gentle to your skin, it is just as important for us to be kind and gentle to all living things. For this reason, we don’t test on animals, and our natural ingredients are derived from cruelty-free sources as well, for personal care products that soothe both your skin and your conscious.
Few things fill a parent with horror more than finding out your kid has come home with lice. No, lice isn’t actually the biggest deal, but it is a huge annoyance that you want to avoid if you can. Our shampoo contains Tea Tree Oil, which is a natural lice deterrent that will help keep the creepy crawlies at bay, so the only things your child brings home with them, are good grades and projects to hang on the refrigerator.