AM // FM Portable Pocket Radio with Best Reception – Small Battery Operated Transistor, Built-in Speaker, 3.5mm Headphone Jack – Powered by AA Batteries (Black) is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.95 (REG $34.95) (As of 31 May 2019, 11:49 PST – Details) with $15.00 (43%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- SIMPLE TUNER with SUPERIOR RECEPTION: Equipped with an LED tuning indicator, telescopic antenna (extends to 14 inches), and powerful digital tuning chip, dialing in and keeping your favorite station will be a breeze. Great for kids up to the elderly.
- NEWS / SPORTS / MUSIC: Step away from technology while still catching the broadcasts you need. Stay connected to the world when hurricanes, earthquakes, and other emergency disasters strike – a survival kit essential. (earphones not included)
- LONGEST-LASTING PERFORMANCE: Powered by (2) AA batteries (not included) this energy-efficient and high quality analog radio will provide countless hours of enjoyment. Be a good eco-friendly listener and fill your radio with rechargeable batteries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT-COMPACT-SLIM-HANDY: Weighs just under 5 oz and measures a mere 2.6 in by 4.6 in. Small-sized and handheld for when space is at a premium but you need large sound. Makes walking, camping outdoors, and backpack travel nice and relaxing.
- SHOP with CONFIDENCE: This device is covered against defect by a strong 12-Month replacement warranty, similar to what you’d expect when buying from brands like Sony or Panasonic. Simply follow the directions at the bottom of your user manual.
The first transistor radio hit the market just in time for the 1954 Christmas gift-giving season. While the inner workings remain relatively unchanged, this timeless piece of technology has become smaller and more attractive over the years.
Why are AM / FM radios a better choice over smartphones?
Battery Efficient – they use much less battery power because they are simple electronics
Reliable – they don’t rely on cellular service or internet connection speed to work
Lower Cost – they cost far less than MP3 players, ipods, and smartphones
Long-Lasting and Durable – Many people keep their radios for decades because radio technology doesn’t change. There are no software updates or hardware upgrades to keep up with.
Nostalgic Feeling – There’s something about listening to a radio. It’s like taking a step back in time.
On the go or around the home – ideas for using your new radio…
Perfect for taking to the beach, on your next hike, camping trip, or family vacation.
Pack away in your emergency/natural disaster kit to stay connected during troubling times.
Catch the big game or NASCAR race while working in the garage or backyard.
Have a cell phone-free family night and listen to your favorite music together.
Listen to your favorite talk radio or news show, while being productive at work.