AM // FM Portable Pocket Radio with Best Reception $19.95 (REG $34.95)
AM // FM Portable Pocket Radio with Best Reception – Small Battery Operated Transistor, Built-in Speaker, 3.5mm Headphone Jack – Powered by AA Batteries (Black) is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.95 (REG $34.95) (As of 05 September 2019, 18:55 PST – Details) with $15.00 (43%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- SIMPLE TUNER with SUPERIOR RECEPTION: Equipped with an LED tuning indicator, telescopic antenna (extends to 14 inches), and powerful digital tuning chip, dialing in and keeping your favorite station will be a breeze. Great for kids up to the elderly.
- NEWS / SPORTS / MUSIC: Step away from technology while still catching the broadcasts you need. Stay connected to the world when hurricanes, earthquakes, and other emergency disasters strike – a survival kit essential. (earphones not included)
- LONGEST-LASTING PERFORMANCE: Powered by (2) AA batteries (not included) this energy-efficient and high quality analog radio will provide countless hours of enjoyment. Be a good eco-friendly listener and fill your radio with rechargeable batteries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT-COMPACT-SLIM-HANDY: Weighs just under 5 oz and measures a mere 2.6 in by 4.6 in. Small-sized and handheld for when space is at a premium but you need large sound. Makes walking, camping outdoors, and backpack travel nice and relaxing.
- SHOP with CONFIDENCE: This device is covered against defect by a strong 12-Month replacement warranty, similar to what you’d expect when buying from brands like Sony or Panasonic. Simply follow the directions at the bottom of your user manual.
AM // FM Portable Pocket Radio with Best Reception – Small Battery Operated Transistor, Built-in Speaker, 3.5mm Headphone Jack – Powered by AA Batteries (Black)
The first transistor radio hit the market just in time for the 1954 Christmas gift-giving season. While the inner workings remain relatively unchanged, this timeless piece of technology has become smaller and more attractive over the years.
Why are AM / FM radios a better choice over smartphones?
Battery Efficient – they use much less battery power because they are simple electronics
Reliable – they don’t rely on cellular service or internet connection speed to work
Lower Cost – they cost far less than MP3 players, ipods, and smartphones
Long-Lasting and Durable – Many people keep their radios for decades because radio technology doesn’t change. There are no software updates or hardware upgrades to keep up with.
Nostalgic Feeling – There’s something about listening to a radio. It’s like taking a step back in time.
On the go or around the home – ideas for using your new radio…
Perfect for taking to the beach, on your next hike, camping trip, or family vacation.
Pack away in your emergency/natural disaster kit to stay connected during troubling times.
Catch the big game or NASCAR race while working in the garage or backyard.
Have a cell phone-free family night and listen to your favorite music together.
Listen to your favorite talk radio or news show, while being productive at work.
→ 2-Band AM/FM Radio
→ Frequency Range: AM: 530 kHz – 1600 kHz / FM: 88 MHz – 108 MHz
→ Built-in speaker
→ LED Tuning Indicator
→ Telescopic antenna
→ 3.5mm mono headphone jack
→ Hand strap for easy carrying
→ Power Requirements: 3 V DC, (2) “AA” batteries (Batteries not included)