- Material: plastic, electronic component
- Color: red, yellow
- Charging time: 40-60 minutes (via a USB cord)
- Built-in Li Poly batter: 3.7V 100 mAh
- Flying time: about 5 minutes
- Remote control distance: 10 meters
- Controller Battery: AA battery (not included)
- Ages: 6-14 years
- Function: Up/Down, Turn Left/Turn Right
- To fly this helicopter you need to fully charge the battery and then switch the power switch to the on position on the side. This will turn on a bright white light under the nose of the helicopter.
- Then you turn on the power switch on the remote control. There is a blue light that blinks for a couple seconds on the remote control until the helicopter and the remote control signals match.
- Then the light goes solid blue. At this point you are ready to fly. You can hover the helicopter by pressing the up and down joystick. To move it side to side you press the left and right joystick. To land it you press the down joystick all the way down (this will stop the blades from spinning).
- One (1) Mini W25 RC Helicopter with Gyro Crash Resistance
- One (1) Remote Control
- One (1) USB Charge Cable
- One (1) Tail Blade
- One (1) Screwdriver
- Two (2) Replacement Blades
- One (1) User Manual
Take off with the brand new Mini W25 RC Helicopter with Gyro Crash Resistance. This mini RC helicopter is shatter resistant and comes with ultimate balanced gyro technology. Keep the kids busy or even entertain your inner child. This mini helicopter is perfect for both indoors and outdoors. Order yours today!