Amazon Deals is offering this 4.8A Ultra-Compact iPhone Car Charger With Extra USB Port for only $6.99. That’s a 63% off Deal for a savings of $12.00! The Shipping Is Free
Coupons and deals like this don’t last long, so you’d better hurry!
1. Click “Check it Out” Above or “See Coupon”
How to Order
2. Create an Account on the site (if you don’t have one)
3. Begin the Purchase
4. Put in Shipping Info
5. Finalize the Purchase and Make Paymnet
- ✹【USE For & Free BUILT-IN CABLE】 Free BUILT-IN Cable of i.Phone car charger keeps the vehicle organized, Compatible With i.Phone XR / XS / MAX / X / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C, iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 , HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry,Mobile Phones, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras and More.
- ✹【FAST CHARGING & NO NEED WAIT FOR LONG TIME】 The combination of lightning cable and an additional USB port allows the charging of two devices simultaneously at a maximum output of 24W/5V 4.8A, the car charger automatically adapts the output to each port accordingly.
- ✹【SMART PROTECTION & ATTRACTIVE DESIGN】 Gold-plated circuitry of fast car charger reduces heat while charging, against short circuiting, over-heating, over-current, and over-charging, so that to maximize charging speed and efficiency .Charging stops when battery is full. Car charger with blue LED indicator,which makes it convenient to find exactly where the connection should go; And the light is soft enough not to distract at night.
- ✹【ADVANCED CHARGING TECHNOLOGY】 PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. The Car charge much faster than most standard cables and super-small design conserves space, allowing seamless access to the rest of your dashboard.
- ✹【WHAT YOU GET】 Czznn 24W/4.8A fast car charger (build-in 1m coiled lightning cable), if you have any questions about USB car charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
Compare Similar Amazon Product Prices
Last update was on: September 14, 2020 8:39 am