Save money by using MojoSavings.com. Best savings on the web. This website is committed to collecting the greatest deals & coupons from the best retailers. This website is an affiliate markeing site so just to inform you the site receives a miniscule cut when anyone clicks a coupon or deal and afterwards completes a purchase.
Other links: Amazon Deals Warehouse
2. Create an Account on the site (if you don’t have one)
3. Begin the Purchase
4. Put in Coupon at Checkout
5. Pay for Your Order
- 【Solar Powered】Solar powered, no electrical wiring or outlets needed. Remove the plastic film on the panel and press the "ON" button, then expose the solar panel to somewhere that can absorb full and direct sunlight. The solar string light will automatically turn on at night and turn off to be charged during daytime. ☀NOTE☀ The working time of the light string varies with the intensity of sunlight and lighting.
- 【USB Powered】Compared with other string lights, our solar string light come with an extra USB charging connector. You could just plug in any USB port device directly and use for indoor/outdoor even if there's no enough sunshine. ☀NOTE☀ In the USB charging mode, the remote control can be used, but the remote control needs to point to the USB port to adjust the light.
- 【Waterproof】The solar string lights waterproof design to ensure this solar string lights daily use at your garden or other outdoor occasions even in the rainy or snow weather.
- 【8 Lighting Mode】Our solar string lights has 8 lighting modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on, which can create different atmospheres to your garden, patio, lawn, porch, yard, tree, roof, party and holiday, Christmas, birthday, wedding etc.
- 【Adjustable Brightness】In the USB charging mode, the remote control can be used, but the remote control needs to point to the USB port to adjust the light and mode. In solar charging mode, the light can be adjusted through the power switch and mode switch behind the solar panel.