$20 for Sunday Admission for One to Anime Midwest July 7, 2019 ($40 Value)
(As of 15 March 2019, 13:29 PST – Details)
One of the biggest conventions in Chicago, Anime Midwest features a rave dance each night, voice actors, free rice and ramen, and many more. The convention is held at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare and Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, next to O’Hare airport, and approximately 25 minutes from downtown Chicago.
- This three-day event focuses on video gaming, Japanese anime, Japanese manga, and bringing authentic Japanese culture and anime to life.
- What’s included:
- Unlimited free Mt. Dew for attendees
- Free ramen and soda for all
- 100+ panels, workshops, and events
- Over 20 guests, DJs, and performers
- Date: July 7, 2019
- Badge pickup hours:
- Thursday: 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Children under seven are admitted free with the purchase of an adult registration.