2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover $19.55 (REG $39.95)
2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream – Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid Peel (1oz) is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.55 (REG $39.95) (As of 1 January 2020, 12:47 PST – Details) with $20.40 (51%) Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- ✅ 2% HYDROQUINONE – Helps brighten and fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation & melasma: The acids gently peel dark spots to reveal brighter skin: This product can be used either once OR twice per day
- ✅ OUR PROMISE TO YOU – We promise this OTC product will provide effective results within 4 weeks when used as directed: The directions on the product label says “use once or twice daily”
- ✅ CONSIDERED TO BE MORE effective than other hydroquinone products and melasma treatment creams: the directions on the outer box says “use twice daily or as directed by doctor”
- ✅ CONTAINS MORE EFFECTIVE ingredients than other brands – This formula contains 2% Hydroquinone, Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid & Vitamin C: the directions on the insert says “start out by using every other day and working up to daily use”
- ✅ CONTAINS THE HIGHEST concentration of hydroquinone allowed without a prescription – Use this for 4 weeks and you’ll notice you dark spots have faded and your complexion will be much smoother and even toned: Consult images to view these directions for use.