Coupons and discounts from MojoSavings.com. Amazing deals for everyone. Our site is committed to providing the most awesome deals from the best retailers online. Our site is an affiliate markeing website so please note we get a slight cut if someone clicks a deal or coupon and then initiates a trasaction.
Check out: Amazon Coupons Free
2. Log in to the site (or register)
3. Click “Buy Now” on the product
4. Enter Your Coupon Code(Important!)
5. Put in Payment Details and Complete the Payment
- MULTI-PURPOSE COLORANT: Are you thinking about getting into crafting? Are your kids asking you to make slime and bath bombs with them? Do you want to make dazzling epoxy resin art like the pros? Our mica powder is a truly versatile colorant that you can use in your soap making, slime, epoxy resin, lip gloss making, bath bombs, polymer clay and more. All you need is inspiration and a jar of our mica powder.
- MESS-FREE SHAKE AND POUR JARS: Are you tired of the mess? Other mica powder sets come in pouches or unsealed jars and spill powder everywhere. Our mica powder comes in sealed, mess-free shake and pour jars for your convenience. You can proudly display these elegantly presented jars on your shelf or give them to your friends and family as a gift.
- VIBRANT COLOR SELECTION: Have you been disappointed in the past with lackluster sets in dull pastels? We offer you 24 shimmering shades that have been carefully chosen for maximum appeal and “wow” factor. You will receive a beautiful rainbow array of blues, greens, purples, pinks and yellows. Whereas some of our competitors claim they offer red, they really mean dark pink. We offer you a true Fire Engine red.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Have you considered making your own cosmetics? All of our colors are cosmetic grade and safe for your eyes, lips and skin. You can use them to make your own shimmery eyeshadow, lip gloss, lip balm or body butter. Our ultra-fine pearl pigments are 10-60 microns in size with no fillers or impurities. They are non-bleeding and non-fading, making them ideal for all your soap coloring needs. For bath bombs, we recommend that you use Polysorbate 80 to reduce bathtub residue.
- FREE PORTION GUIDE AND RECIPES: Wondering how much mica to use in your craft projects? Every purchase includes a handy mica powder portion guide via e-mail, along with several craft recipes to get you started, including melt & pour soap, bath bombs and lip gloss. We go the extra mile to offer you a memorable customer experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly so that we may assist you.