15 Bottles of Winter Red Wine with Wine Thermometer from Splash Wines is now available at Groupon.com for just $75.00 (REG $322.00) (As of 14 April 2019, 9:36 PST – Details) with $247.00 (77%) Savings.
- Winter Reds: 15 Bottles of Wine and a Wine Thermometer
Featuring 8 unique wines (15 total bottles), this is a great way to taste your way through the world. The headliner is a bottle of 2014 Chateau Franc-Cardinal Bordeaux, which was awarded 91 points by the prestigious Wine Enthusiast Magazine. The package also includes Cabernet, Shiraz, Malbec and Red Blends, as well as a deluxe wine thermometer that will ensure you serve your wines at the perfect temperature. Learn more about these wines here.
- Chateau Franc-Cardinal: silver-medal-winning blend of merlot, cabernet franc, and malbec; plum and prune notes balanced with slight smokiness and a hint of almond.
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine awarded this Bordeaux an impressive 91 points
- Silver medals in “Best French Wines and Spirits Competition” in Hong Kong and in Germany
- Praised by renowned wine expert Jancis Robinson, who called the wine one of the most under-appreciated wines she’s tasted
- Product of a petite chateau and operated by the Holzberg family, where the winery is in final stages of certification as an organic wine producer
- Blend of merlot (72%), cabernet franc (24%), and malbec (4%)
- Inti Cabernet Sauvignon: This wine comes from Chile’s Central Valley vineyards. The blended wine has a bright ruby color with a ripe red fruit scent as well as black pepper and vanilla spice undertones. The red berries carry the flavor with hints of cocoa and coffee.
- Lar de Oro Tempranillo Shiraz: Coming from the Extremadura region of Spain, this shiraz uses grapes from older vines which lend a nice maturity and complexity. This wine is a mix of about 75% Tempranillo (Spain’s signature varietal) and 25% Syrah, which tempers and adds elegance to the blend. This wine can accompany almost any dish.
- Explorador Malbec: Grown on the slopes of the Andes mountains in Argentina, the Malbec grape has emerged as one of the most popular wines in the world. It is smooth, subtle, well balanced and versatile, perfect as an aperitif or just about any food.
- Les Beau Galets Red Blend: Though this blend of Grenache, Carignan and Cinsault grapes hails from southern of France, it has a decidedly Mediterranean feel. The wine tastes clean with notes of blackberry and currant with a hint of peppery spice.
- Mecedora Syrah: Made in Chile’s Maule Valley from hand-picked grapes, this wine is deep ruby red in color with notes of blackberry marmalade on the nose.
- Sertorio Vinho Tinto: Portugal has so much more wine to offer than just port. This blend is fresh, fruity and exploding with unique and delicious flavors.
- Baywood Cellars Red: Made in the Lodi region, this blend combines some of the best grapes in California for a deep ruby color with a rich hue.