10 Easy Halloween Recipes!
- Dinner, breakfast, or dessert, Halloween Recipes are a guaranteed crowd pleaser! I’ve gathered some of my favorite Halloween Recipes from around the web that makes the best use of classic Halloween staples such as pumpkins, ghosts, mummies, and witches. We’ve also included a kid-friendly peach-mango punch reminiscent of a candy corn and a spooky cocktail that will bring that old black magic back to Mom and Dad. You are going to love these easy Halloween Recipes and so will your family and friends!
Pumpkin Stuffed Halloween Recipes…
Pumpkin Cheesecake Stuffed Pumpkins
- An elegant twist on a holiday that normally brings to mind loudly cheering children and bags of cheap candy. Prepare a delicate cheesecake baked in a pumpkin shell for the perfect dish to be served by a Cinderella princess. Kings, queens, and princesses alike with fall in love with these magical Halloween treats! Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Pumpkin Bisque in a Pumpkin Shell
- Another dish that is both festive to serve during the Halloween season but is also a step above the standard spooky fare. This slightly sweet pumpkin soup is easy to make but looks like you slaved away like a zombie in the kitchen. Surprise your friends and family with this delectable Halloween dish! Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Orange Peppers Stuffed with Shepard’s Pie
- Depending on where you live in the country, the weather could be really warm or already reaching temperatures below 65 degrees! Nothing warms the bones after a night of treating like a savory shepherd’s pie. One of our fan favorites, your family won’t be able to resist a hot plate of shepard’s pie! Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Party-Ready Halloween Recipes…
Crispy Phyllo Wrapped Mummies
- A modern take on the good ol’ pigs in a blanket, Crispy phyllo dough is wrapped around hot dogs and your favorite cheese. Compliment this dish with a spicy sauce hot enough for the most wicked devil costume or a sweet BBQ sauce for a fun loving cowboy. This super simple meal is perfect for the kids so they can eat with their hands and you’re left with a tiny amount of cleanup. Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Ghost Popcorn Balls
- These friendly ghosts are crunchy, sticky, and sweet with a personality of their own. Plus, they are wicked easy to make and look oh-so-cute. Parents and children alike will find these adorable treats irresistibly yummy! Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Hocus Pocus Halloween Punch
- Festive and fresh tasting, this kid-friendly punch is packed with flavor and healthier than the average punch by adding V8 Peach Mango juice. Simply add peach soda and a scoop of mango sorbet to create a dessert in a fruit punch costume! I love using this punch during our annual Halloween party because it’s always a favorite and so easy to make! Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Weeknight Dinner & Dessert Halloween Recipes…
Pumpkin & Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken stuffed into a tortilla and smothered in a creamy sauce? Yes, please! This fall-themed recipe could get your kids eating more veggies and not even know it. Tangy yogurt, pureed pumpkin, and cheese make a creamy sauce packed with nutrients so everyone at the table is Halloween happy. Click here for the full details on these healthy Halloween Recipes!
Halloween Whoopie Pies
- A classic dessert gets a Halloween makeover by dressing up in bright orange dusting sugar or candies. The burst of color on these otherwise standard treats finishes off a regular weeknight meal with a festive flair. Plus, homemade whoopee pies always taste so much better than the store bought variety and are surprisingly easy to make. Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Mummy Mini Pizza
- Everyone likes pizza! Smaller crusts made of English muffins are what makes these pizzas special. Add strategically placed string cheese and olive eyes to complete the mummy-look. To spice up the holiday further, you can even match your costume to your food! Click here for the full details on these Halloween Recipes!
Halloween Recipes for Mom & Dad…
Black Magic Margarita
- When the kids no longer want to trick or treat with Mom and Dad, what to do? Gather your grown-up friends and celebrate your own way with one of the more elegant Halloween dishes listed above. Then whip up a batch of this classic party drink with a dark twist. Click here for the full details on these delightful “adult” Haloween Recipes!
- Try out a few of these recipes and be sure to find savings on the ingredients for these devilishly delicious Halloween Recipes, along with party decorations and costumes at Mojosavings.com!