I LOVE Fall! It is my favorite time of year! Thanksgiving in particular, is a great time to reflect on all the things we are thankful for! If you are hosting a party or friendsgiving, check out these simple Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas to make your party look like a magazine success! Check out these simple ways that will make your get-together look like a million bucks without breaking the bank!
1) Wire Leaf Place Setting – This fun and easy wire leaf project is something beyond the traditional place setting! Add some fall flare to your dinner and then hang them on the wall for a stylish accent to any room! Check out the instructions here! I’ll be making these this year! More info here.
2) Bleached Pinecone Ornaments – Do you have pinecones in your yard? Put them to good use! Make these classy pinecone ornaments with minimal effort and cost! Depending on where you live, they could take a few days to dry out, so get started now! More info here.
3) Message Board – I LOVE this idea! In a season where it can be hard to see the good, this little message board can help remind us of how truly blessed we are. As family or guests arrive for your Thanksgiving meal, have them write down what they are thankful for on a paper leaf and pin it on the board for all to see! My family is doing this for sure!
4) Bottle Centerpieces – Do you have some old glass bottles or wine bottles? Turn them into festive centerpieces with some Fall floral arranging! This is a super easy way to give your room a nice accent while keeping you wallet happy!
5) Thanksgiving Table Runner – This would be great for a kids table! Keep the fall theme while making it fun for the kids! Pickup some burlap, some paint in fall colors, and have a great time making this!
6) Spice up candles with colorful fall foliage. – I love the way the leaves change colors in the Fall! If you are starting have leaves fall in your yard, repurpose them and decorate your candles with them! Follow the simple instructions in the DIY.
7) Corks and candles – Do you recycle you wine corks? Fish them out of the blue bin and use them to make an ordinary candle look great! Save a buck and use something you already have!
8) Extra Supplies – I know I will be doing this! In addition to beautiful flowers, keep extra napkins and supplies in cute pitchers and vases for easy access! I love this idea. It is a much more elegant way to keep extra supplies on hand, rather than have them stacked up at the end of the table.
9) Oreo Turkeys – The kid’s table doesn’t have to take a back seat to style. This year, decorate with treats all the kids will love! Try these fun Oreo Turkey’s for placeholders or just use them as cute accent pieces!
10) Butternut Squash Centerpiece – Do you have Butternut Squash in your kitchen? Use them to make inexpensive centerpieces for your Thanksgiving party! Just add your favorite Fall flowers for a piece that really pops!