Recipe: Make Your Own Patriotic Popsicles!
Check out this easy and festive recipe for Patriotic Popsicles! Let us know how yours turns out!
What you’ll need
- 2 cups blue Powerade, Gatorade, or Kool-Aid
- 12 5-ounce disposable cups
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 12 craft sticks
- 2 cups cran-raspberry juice
How to make it
- To make the pops, equally divide the blue juice among the plastic cups, then place the cups in the freezer until the juice is partially frozen, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Mix together the whipped topping and yogurt and divide this mixture among the cups.
- Set a craft stick in the center of each pop and return the cups to the freezer for approximately 45 minutes.
- For the final layer, add the cran-raspberry juice to the cups and place them in the freezer until solid.
- To remove the pops, run warm water over the outside of each cup.