Recipe: Mini Reuben Turnovers
Do you love Reubens? What about wrapping it all up in a Crescent roll! I am loving this recipe!
You will need:
- 2 oz corned beef (from deli), cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons well-drained sauerkraut, squeezed dry with paper towel
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired
- Thousand Island dressing, if desired
Don’t forget to follow MOJO on Pinterest for more great recipes and DIY projects.
Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!