Beef and Bean Taco Casserole Recipe!
Are you ready for a casserole? If so, check out this Beef and Bean Taco Casserole recipe! Ingredients:
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso refried beans
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely broken tortilla chips
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
For additional details on how to make this recipe, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!