50 DIY Home Tricks To Save You Money!
Who doesn’t want to save a little money here and there? There are so many ways to cut back on things in our daily lives to help us save a little.
There are many ways to get creative to save and here are some great DIY tricks to help:
1. Shorten your dryer-vent hose- A short and unobstructed line makes your dryer run more efficiently.
2. Borrow specialized tools- Borrow tools you will only use once to save you from buying them.
3. Close closet doors to lower the square footage you’re heating (and cooling).
4. Choose one neutral trim paint to save on paint costs.
5. Sign up for your utility’s time-of-use plan-Many regional power suppliers offer rebates for reducing electricity consumption during periods of peak demand.
6. Make your own cleaning solutions.
7. Turn down the thermostat on your water heater.
8. Install dimmer switches and use energy-efficient halogen bulbs.
9. Replace central-air-conditioning filters.
10. Get your chimney swept in the summer for an off-season price.
Plus, don’t forget to follow MOJO on Pinterest for more great DIY projects and recipes!Mojo's Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!