Cleaning seems to be a never ending chore especially if you have children making a mess right after you clean. It is definitely not something I enjoy doing but it is necessary. I have learned a few cleaning secrets that you can use items in your pantry to clean with and I am going to share them with you.
- Have stickers stuck on your vice table or chair. Run and grab your Olive oil. Put several drops of olive oil on a towel or even a paper towel and just rub over that pesky sticker. Before you know it, the sticker will be gone. Just make sure once you are done you wash the oil off the chair or table.
- Deal with those fresh grease stains in the oven. The surprisingly easy cleanup is Salt! While the grease stain is still fresh just sprinkle salt on it then once the oven cools just wipe clean with a soft cloth or towel!
- Sanitize that wooden cutting board that you love. The simple solution is a Lemon! Cut a fresh lemon in half and just rub it all over the cutting board, not only will it sanitize it, it will have your board smelling fresh and clean as well.
- Have a stain on that tablecloth you love? No problem, grab that Cream of Tartar and peppermint or lemon essential oil. Two table spoon of Cream of Tartar with two drops of the essential oil with just enough water to make it into a paste. Spread the paste over the stain and let it completely dry then wash. No more stain!
- Need to clean those pesky Silver pieces that have tarnish? Head to your drawer that has your Aluminum foil in it, Yes Aluminum foil! Get a bowl with water add several strips of aluminum foil and two table spoons of baking soda. Put your silver pieces in for an hour or so then rinse well and dry off. Like New!
- Need to clean your mirrors or shine up those wood floors or furniture? Then make yourself a pot of Black Tea. First batch you should drink. Then make a second batch with the same tea bags and start cleaning those mirrors and wood furniture it brings a nice shine.
I hope these cleaning tips help you keep your home clean all the time or even just in a pinch. Do you have a cleaning tip I didn’t list? Tell us!Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!