Frozen-Inspired Olaf Cupcakes Recipe!
In the mood for cupcakes? If so, then make the Frozen-Inspired Olaf Cupcakes recipe! Ingredients:
- Cupcakes: 12 cupcakes, baked and cooled (your favorite mix or homemade)
- Buttercream Frosting (ingredients below)
- Orange pliable candy, such as taffy, cut into 12 narrow triangle “noses”
- 24 Candy eyes or mini chocolate chips for eyes
- 6 small, rectangular pieces of chewing gum, cut in half horizontally
- Several strands of black licorice, cut into “hair”
- Frosting: 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Black food coloring
For additional details on how to make this tasty treat, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!