Add some fresh style to any room with these vinyl wall stickers! Get them for only $3.99 on sale! Thats 73% off! This sale only has 3 more days, so if you want them order now! They are normally $14.99! I just rearranged, so I’m ordering some of these today!Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!
Are you looking for tips that can make you look a little more in style without breaking the bank! It’s also not easy to understand how you could style these items to make them feel like YOU belong in them. That’s why this article is here to help!
1. Geek Chic – Bring out the bookworm inside you while still feeling fly!
2. Borrowed From the Boys – Take those clothes from the boys and make them stylish for women.
3. Skins and Suedes – Tones and textures can make a look.
4. Touchy-Feely – Plush doesn’t have to be over done.
5. Shine it On – Bring a little bling into your stlyle without blinding those around you.
Check out the Full details on Five Fall Fashion Trends That Aren’t Just for SupermodelsFollow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!
Halloween Witch Cake Pops Recipe!
Who is excited for Halloween? I know that I am! If you’re like me and want to get a head start on this fun holiday, then check out this Halloween Witch Cake Pops recipe.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 3/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Whipped cream cheese frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 4 cups green candy melts
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 cups black candy melts
- 72 paper lollipop sticks
- Block of plastic foam
- 36 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 72 Bugles® original flavor snacks
- 1 roll Betty Crocker™ Fruit by the Foot™ strawberry chewy fruit snack (from 4.5-oz box), cut into 72 (2×1/4-inch) pieces
- 72 pieces yellow Fruity Cheerios™ cereal (1/3 cup)
- Bite-size red licorice candy strips (from 4-oz bag)
For additional detail on how to make these cake pops, click here!
Thanks, Betty Crocker!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!
Clever Coupon Organization Ideas
One of the hardest parts of couponing is finding a place to keep your coupons organized! With so many hot deals posted daily, there is a constant shuffle of manufacturer’s coupons, printed coupons, and even the bonus ones we receive in the mail. Check out this article that offers 7 clever ideas for organizing your coupons and stop the madness of locating those coupons that are M.I.A!
Have a clever organization idea? Comment on this post- we love to hear from our readers!
Halloween Bark Recipe!
The Halloween holiday is not too far off and it’s time to start thinking about holiday treats. Check out this fun and delicious Halloween Bark recipe!
- 16 oz chocolate candy coating
- 6 oz vanilla candy coating
- Black sugar pearls
- Candy and sprinkles in your favorite Halloween colors
You’ll also need:
- 9-in. by 13-in. pan
- Parchment paper
For additional directions on how to make this treat, click here.Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!
Don’t miss your chance to get a $58 Value for only $2.99! Join Maven and get the September Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping Use Coupon Code: HAPPY
Polish your way to better nails! Breakthrough Oxygen Technology lets your nails breathe so they grow healthy and strong. Remember this offer is limited to first time Mavens only! You can’t beat $2.99 as most individual nail polishes cost more than this and you will get 4 pieces shipped to your door!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!
27 Fun And Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils
As I went shopping this morning, I noticed the arrivals of blocks of hay and stacks of pint sized scarecrows, and it hit me: fall season is here! With the fall season comes one of my favorite activities to do with my son- pumpkin carving. And because I am a terrible artist and even more terrible pumpkin carver, I rely on templates to make my pumpkins porch-worthy. Check out this article to see what templates I will be choosing from this year and maybe you will see one that catches your eye!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!