8 Last Minute Easter Dessert Recipes!
If you are like me, holidays involve a lot of rushing around, and sometimes even traveling from one family’s house to another. With work schedules, kids sports schedules, etc., sometimes it is hard to sit down and make a big recipe for holiday dinners.
If you are short on time this year for Easter, there are options for you! Check out these 8 Last Minute Easter Dessert Recipes!
Pastel Meringue Nests
- 5 egg whites, at room temperature
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 1-1/4 cup (250 g) superfine (caster) sugar
- Drop of food gel colour of choice
Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- Batter for 24 cupcakes. Box mix works fine or simply use your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe, it’s your call.
- 48 Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs (24 frozen) You’ll use the frozen ones inside the cupcake batter. Freezing the eggs keeps them from completely vanishing inside the baked cake.
- 1 batch of buttercream frosting
- yellow dye
- Large Round piping tip or snip the end off of a piping bag.
Homemade Marshmallows Dipped in Chocolate
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (4-1/4 teaspoons)
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup light-color corn syrup
- 1/3 cup refrigerated egg white product* or 2 pasteurized liquid egg whites**
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 400 g flour
- 125 g sugar
- 200 g butter, cold and diced
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 100 g confectioners’ sugar
- pink cotton candy
- some honey, icing or melted chocolate to attach the “tail” to the cookie
Easter “Dump” Cheesecake
- 2 8-ounce bars cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of candy bars, chopped
- 1 8-inch chocolate cookie piecrust
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
White Chocolate Crispy Marshmallow Bark
- 2 packages (11.5 oz.) white chocolate chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups Rice Krispies®
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- sprinkles (optional)
4-Ingredient Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
- 1 package classic Oreos
- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. (about 2 cups) dark or semisweet chocolate chips, melted (*see note below)
- 4 oz. white almond bark, melted
Chocolate Covered Strawberry “Carrots”
- Strawberries (rinsed and dried)
- Bag of Orange Candy Melts (available at Michael’s, Hobby Lobby Jo-Anns)
- Parchment Paper
- Plastic Baggie and Scissors
- Clear Cups
- Crushed Oreos
- 1 Large Box Chocolate Pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Stawberries
Plus, don’t forget to follow MOJO on Pinterest for more great recipes and DIY projects!
Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!