Impossibly Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pies Recipe!
Need some ideas for dinner tonight, but don’t want to make a complicated dish? If so, check out this Impossibly Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pies Recipe from Betty Crocker! Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
For additional details on how to make this dish, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!