Simple Scalloped Potatoes Recipe!
Are you looking for some side dish recipes? If so, check out this Simple Scalloped Potatoes recipe! Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for brushing
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 fresh bay leaves
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese (about 2 ounces)
For additional details on how to make this dish, click here!
Thanks, Food Network!Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!