Star Wars Cupcakes Recipe!
Calling all Star Wars fans! We have an adorable Star Wars Cupcakes recipe from Betty Crocker, which would be fun to make at any occasion!
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow or devil’s food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Ivory or yellow gel food color
- Decorating bags with tips
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Multicolored jumbo gumdrops (red, green, black)
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate candies
- Peppermint patty candies
- Pretzel sticks
- Candy eyeballs
- Black edible gel pen
- Black licorice
For additional details on how to make this Star Wars themed treat, click here!
Thanks, Betty Crocker!Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!