Big List of Good Report Card Freebies for Kids!
Did your kids finish up the year with good grades? Reward them with freebies!
- Chuck E. Cheese - Chuck E. Cheese believes in the value of a good education. Choose from the Super Student Award or Graduation Certificate and receive FREE tokens for being a good student
- Krispy Kreme - Get a free original glazed donut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
- Chick-fil-A – Bring in your all A’s and B’s report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets! Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating
- Pizza Hut – Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
- McDonalds – If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. This may vary by location so call ahead first!
- Family Video – For every ‘A’ or equivalent in a core class (reading, math, science, etc…), a student gets a free movie or game rental. This works for kindergarten all the way through college students. The program dates vary based on stores, but most begin on June 1st.
- Cheryl’s Cookies – Get up to 3 FREE Cookies for A’s. Looks like locations in Ohio, California and Illinois only.
- Cold Stone Creamery – Not on a national level, but the stores are individual owned & operated so the best thing to do would be to ask your local store as some have offered them in the past.
- Bank Rewards – A reader sent in the tip to check with your local banks and credit unions as many of them offer money rewards for good grades as well.
Thanks, Saving Dollars and SenseFollow Us On: Mojo's Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!