25 Nail Hacks for Nail Polish + More!
Need some additional beauty hacks or tricks? If so, then check out 25 Nail Hacks for Nail Polish, Nail Art & Cuticle Care!
- You can use foil wraps to take off glitter nail polish.
- Have too much nail polish? If so, check out another bloggers swatch method!
- You can use petroleum jelly to keep nail polish off your skin.
- Have no petroleum jelly? You can use Elmer’s Glue to keep nail polish off your skin!
- Want to make your own nail polish remover? If so, mix acetone with glycerin.
- Check out this bloggers own tools for nail art. It looks incredibly easy!
- If you want your nails to look professionally done, then use super-fast drying top coat.
- Don’t have time to wait for your nails to dry? If so, you can use Jamberry nail art stickers! SO cute!
- Visit this link for a special way to thin nail polish.
- Check out this bloggers own nail polish remover jar. Wouldn’t this be a neat idea?!
- Use a hole reinforcements for a French manicure.
- Check out this easy way to un-stick a nail polish lid.
- View this graphic to show how to get full coverage polish on your nails.
- If you stick your hands in ice water, then use nail polish to have your nails dry fast.
- Did you know that you could whiten your nails with toothpaste?! How neat!
- Check out this DIY Ombre nails tutorial from another blogger!
- To make cute shapes on your nails, use a hole punch and tape.
- If you wrap your fingernail tips, your nail polish will last longer.
- An easy way to take off nail polish on your cuticles is to use a Q-Tip dipped in nail polish remover.
- To avoid bubbles on your nails from polish, roll your bottle instead of shaking it.
- Wanting to have neon nails? If so, use white nail polish as a base coat prior to using your fun colors.
- If you spray wet nails with cooking spray, then your polish will dry faster. Who knew?
- Your nails will look better if you dab glitter on them, instead of swiping it on.
- You can lick your finder to fix a smudged nail, that’s crazy!
- Last but not least, you can use a teabag to mend a broken nail!
Thanks, Totally The Bomb!Follow Us On: Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!